One of the very important decisions you will be taking when setting up your bulk SMS business will be choosing a good host for your bulk SMS website. We recommend Varon host because of the following reasons.
A good host matters a lot in the business, and infact it can either destroy your business or help your business survive. Imaging having an urgent need to send bulk SMS to your business partners for an urgent and emergency business meeting. You rush to your laptop, get it online and try to access your favourite bulk SMS provider, just for you to see infomations like “server busy” “Error …” “bandwith limit reach please contact the website administrator” etc. Sometime you will be on a very good network but the site won’t just open or it will open very slowly.
If you are faced with such a situation for about two times on the same provider, I am sure you will be out searching for a new provider that will suite your need. That’s why the hosting for your bulksms website is very important and should be given utmost priority.
When you use a host that is not reliable, you are surely going to loss customers and that’s very bad for business
Here are few tips that you should take note of when chosing a host for you SMS website.
10 Tips in choosing a bulk SMS website Host
- Chose a provider that uses cpanel. Cpanel is a linux based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tool designed to simplify hosting. With cpanel, lots of things are done easily and they are lots of resources on it online in case you get stuck.
- Choose a host that has auto script installer such as fantistico, simple scripts, etc. These will help you to install joomla which is used by most websites on your host easily with a click
- Chose a host that supports php and mysql Joomla cant work with out those two.
- Chose a host that supports cron jobs that could be set up to run every minute and not have impact on the server. This is vey important for bulk SMS websites, especially if you want to enable scheduling of SMS to be sent later and for other operations such as sending message in the background.
- Access to your htaccess file: This gives you full control of your hosting platform
- Money back guarantee: Choose a website that assures you of giving your money back to you if you are not satisfied with their services
- Domain emails: Choose a host that allows domain email. These are basically emails that end with your domain name such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. This makes you to look more professional and official.
- Good support at no extra cost: Choose hosts that are always ready to give you support when ever the need arises without delay.
- Ability to bill monthly without contracts in case you need to swich host: Choose hosts that have monthly billing
- And finally good uptime record: And finally choose host that have a good uptime.
With all these features in a webhost, you are sure to take your bulk SMS business to another level. SMS Tutor recommends Varon host as the best host for your bulk SMS business.