Have you ever thought of having an online business that runs itself even when you are away, or a business that can be run to add extra income to you while you still retain your present job?
The bulk SMS business is the perfect business that will give you an extra source of passive reoccurring income. We will setup the bulk SMS business website for you and mentor you on how to successfully manage the SMS business an pull in much profit monthly.
Our bulk SMS website setup include mobile applications for your bulk SMS website and online payment system (payment with ATM) to allow your customers pay with credit cards.
Features of our bulk SMS website setup
- A mobile responsive and user friendly website that display well on both large screens and small screens.
- A fast loading website,
- easy to navigate with full SEO features Social media integration.
- Over 10 Billion SMS messages are sent by Nigerians in Every year.
- Many Nigerians are moving from phone messaging to bulk SMS especially small businesses as this is Cheaper for them.
- With the Reforms in the telecom Industry in Nigeria, More than 40 million Nigerians use GSM phones and the number increases at an alarming rate daily.
- The average Nigerian sends about 5 sms per day. Calculating That (with conservative estimates) if half of the 40million Nigerians mentioned above send just two SMS per day at N5.00, That would be 20,000,000 x N5 * 2= N200,000,000!! (Two Hundred Million Naira per day!!) which equals over 6 billion Naira per month
Benefits of the bulk SMS business
- Bulk SMS business is one of the easiest and most profitable businesses that one can get into in Nigeria today. It requires very little start-up capital (so you don’t have to go around begging your family and friends for money in order to get started)
- You can operate it during your spare time without sacrificing your current job or career (unless you personally decide to operate it full-time in order to increase you earnings)
- You do NOT require an office in order to get started (As your Bulk SMS Business grows and your income increases, you might decide to get an office to operate your Bulk SMS Business from, but when you’re just starting out, an office is completely unnecessary, because your Bulk SMS Business is such that it can be operated from ANY location in Nigeria.)
- There’s NO limit to the amount of Money you can Make (As long as Companies & Individuals exist, and as long as people keep on receiving text messages (SMS) on their mobile phones, your income will keep going higher and higher)
- It does not require you to hire ANY employees – Bulk SMS Business is one of the very few businesses in Nigeria today, where you honestly do not need any employees. This is because when it comes to providing Bulk SMS Services, ALL you’re doing is helping Companies, Churches, Schools, & Individuals (that have already contacted you) to send Bulk SMS messages to their clients and potential clients mobile phones.
All you need to do right now is to take that step of faith and see great changes in your finances.
How to order for this business setup.
To order for the business setup, you have to make a payment of 15,000 Naira only.
The money covers the following:
- domain name
- website design
- mobile app development
- integrating online payment system etc.
You can pay online with your ATM by clicking the link below or pay into any of the bank accounts below:
Bank: Diamond BANK
Account Name: michael umanah
Account Number: 0042195954
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: michael Umanah
Account Number: 0024134437
Account Name: Michael Fidelis
Account Number: 2303006551
If you are not satisfied with the setup, just quietly let me know and I will refund your money.
After payment, please text or email your name, email, phone No to 07062359125 or firstname.lastname@example.org and I will start working on your SMS business immediately.
It is my honest desire and genuine interest to help you achieve your dream of cheiving financial freedom this year.
Make sure you act now to be a part of those that will be given testimonies.
All the best.
PS: Do you have any question for me? Please don’t hesitate to call me on 07062359125.